we can help you

fiance visa

we can help you

what is a fiance visa?

It is a special type of Visa that allows non-citizen fiancé to enter the U.S. And marry the citizen within a 90-day period.

we are here to help

fiance visa in Phoenix, Arizona

The process

Fill out a petition to get the visa. Once the petition gets approved you must apply for the Fiancé Visa itself.

After getting the visa, the person with it must travel to the U.S. within the next 6 months and marry the citizen within the next 90-day period.

After that there is a path to become a citizen with the Adjustment of Status Process.


If you are a U.S. citizen petitioning for a K-1 fiancé(e) visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You are a U.S. citizen.
  • The marriage must be legally possible according to laws of the state where you will be getting married.
  • Both you and your fiancé need to be unmarried.
    • Any previous marriages must have ended through divorce, annulment or death.
    • If your divorce is pending, you cannot file the K-1 fiancé visa application until it is finalized.
  • You have met your fiancé in person within the previous two years.
    • However, there are some exceptions. If you and your fiancé used an international marriage broker and/or did not meet in person, you must explain, in detail, how your relationship began.
  • The marriage must take place within 90 days of your fiancé entering the United States. A fiancé may not obtain an extension of the 90-day original admission.
  • You can meet the minimum income requirement for a K-1 visa.
  • Your fiancé must enter the U.S. within six months of receiving the fiancé visa.